11/18/11

WEEKEND DISTRACTIONS: the big apple & hudson valley

i did not plan any specific distractions for this weekend...just some empire state state of adventure since i will be heading up to new york city today (AKA the ultimate distraction) and then on to the beautiful hudson valley to visit with a friend who just had an adorable little baby.

but on a slightly related note...i thought i would share something specific that has been distracting me ALL WEEK: the song "moves like jagger" by maroon 5. i know right, a maroon 5 song?? for some reason this jam has infected my brain and gets me MOVING & SHAKING. more than one sweet dear friend has had to watch me interpretive dance/dork-out to this track blaring from my iphone. how could i not share it!?


get up and dance and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment