6/3/15

OCCY 2015...a june challenge from niles & annie!





look at these wonderful people...not me, the other two - niles and annie! i get to call them my friends AND i get to see them each day at work! lucky me. i've known niles since we both had horrible college fashion..ugh...and wow, his wife annie has been nothing short of welcoming and caring from the first moment we met. plus, she's a really great dancer.


and what did they give me to work on for the month of june? a lot. seriously...holy smokes, what isn't in this challenge!?




it's a big bundle of celebrating summer, but i need to call my "i'm in charge around here" trump card and scale it down just a bit. not because i don't think niles and annie are wildly fun, it's because i'm leaving for peru (!!!!!!!) in a few weeks and i need to manage expectations all around.

BUT don't worry. i think that what they need - or want - with this challenge is a type of HAPPENING...AKA an experience. so i'm gonna do my best to give it to them! because, really, who doesn't love balloons, bike rides and picnics? not this lady.

stay tuned and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment