3/27/12

artistic appreciation: andy curlowe!

source

andy curlowe's work is so beautiful and dreamy...it really fits the dazed-out spring i've been having here in philly...even if he is based in cleveland! i saw some of his work on the blog mint and had to spread his talent.


prime real estate II - source
mt. olympus - source

guess - source

andy was recently interviewed on bangstyle...where he described his life philosophy: "I believe that people are capable of incredible things. I strive to be cognizant of my own impact on my surroundings. My artwork reflects on the shifting state of my environment. The world is cyclical; full of loss, creation, and reinvention. I try to appreciate what has been provided or left behind and to reinvent and reincorporate the abandoned."

i can't wait - source

No comments:

Post a Comment