3/2/12

friday fab/five: marching it up!


WHAT? it's march already - whoa!

1. happy 40th birthday to my older brother ERIC: kudos eric! sending you birthday wishes and much love.

2. braids! are everywhere...now i just have to grow my hair a littttttttle longer to pull some of these looks off. (image source and tutorial here)

3. culturetopia - pop culture happy hour (via my npr app): true confession, i listen to this while i clean my apartment. i love pop culture and this podcast especially hits the spot!

4. sweet potato fries...all this running is making me crave french fries bad! i have been abating my fry urges by making sweet potato fries - sans the frying. yummy. recipe and image via give me some oven.

5. poketo bike bells: these are so cute, yet functional...definitely going on my wish list. safety first!

No comments:

Post a Comment