5/25/12

friday fab/five: sunscreen/tumblr/beer and more!



1. sunscreen: really, the damage has been done...i was a camp counselor for five summers for goodness sake! but i'm trying to embrace some serious SPF and am especially fond of my facial sunscreen by origins.

2. i have a tumblr page! follow me as i feed my visual addiction.

3. JANDD bike bags: almost every week someone asks about my bike bags AKA my panniers AKA my mobile trunk. they are worth their weight in gold!

4. philadelphia brewing company "fluer de lehigh" beer: my favorite summer beer...named after a road near my old place in fishtown. and, according to the PBC site, includes: "a dose of ginger, lemon grass, rose hips, cardamon, and rhubarb."

5. iced coffee: boy, if this is not iced coffee weather, i don't know what is!

(coffee image)

No comments:

Post a Comment