1/4/13

friday fab/five: roasted veggies/patina/kids, etc.


1. roasting vegetables: nothing warms up my little apartment like roasting some veggies. here are some roasting tips

2. patina: it's kinda dangerous to live a few blocks away from this (lifestyle?) store or is it?

3. metro transit: since i'm committed to remaining car-free and it's usually 9 degrees outside - i have to give a shout-out to the (mostly reliable) public transportation system in mnpls/st. paul. [and the to-go card makes me feel sorry for philly tokens...those poor tokens.]

4. kids of my friends/family: talk about unconditional love and appreciation. these little folks make me feel like a celebrity!

5. laura mercier: i'm totally not used to frigid wind blowing onto my face and it would be fair to say that my skin needs some serious TLC. this skin care line by laura mercier is one of my go-to pamper products.

images: 1 // 2 // 3 // 5

No comments:

Post a Comment