1/18/13

friday fab/five: wishing for summer...




 it's supposed to be a high of -9 on monday (and a low of -22)...
how could i not be daydreaming about swimming and sandals!

1. bathing suits: i'm more of a bikini gal, but this one-piece from madewell is pretty cool!

2. sun hats: at the urging of my dermatologist i finally became a fan of wearing a
hat to protect my face from the brutal summer sun...now i feel very stylish.

3. sandals: it's probably time to break my addiction to flip-flops...
these cute red sandals from modcloth would help with the withdrawal.

4. swimming: i want to immerse myself in warm tropical waters...especially right now
as i wear 4 layers of clothes. this beautiful picture is of a cenote (a surface connection
to a subterranean water body) in chichen-itza, mexico.

5. sexy jewelry: gold on tan skin. need i say more. (rootsandwings jewelry is awesome)

images 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

1 comment:

  1. AWWW! I want to live in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete