10/31/11

HAPPY HALLOWEEN - weekend goals, snow and ann margaret

despite the random october snowstorm here in philly, i completed my 3 goals:
1. DIY project: the striped shirt - metallic green with 2 yellow stripes thrown in for fun...in the washer as i type this.
2. exotic cocktail - i ventured out in the snow to get a $4 gin and tonic at the trestle inn, which seemed pretty exotic to me! yes, that is a go-go dancer dressed as a cat...it was a halloween themed night and she was mesmerizing.
3. straight hair - granted, in the "before" picture my hair is wet and thus fairly non-curly, but this was my first "solo" attempt at making my hair straight and wow, it got kinda BIG on one side. please see the picture of ann margaret below for a comparison and excuse my non-smile smile in these pictures!



could not not get the same flip in the front as coy ann. hmmm...perhaps i should just be her for holloween! or ryan gosling's character from the excellent movie "drive" - dressed in a canadian tuxedo AKA denim on denim. what are you going to be for halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment