friday fab/five: a few of my philly favorites!
1. tierra mia organic nail salon: all of the services that i get from tierra mia are really top-notch AND i just discovered that they are BYOB...a glass of wine while you are getting a pedicure? sounds good to me! the last time i was there i picked up this fabulous wooden ring!
2. beadworks: after a very loooong time, i finally made it back to this (off south street) bead store. totally making some new earrings tomorrow!
3. free library of philadelphia: full disclosure - i volunteer at the library, so i am there a lot in general, but the newly renovated lending library is like a sacred space to me. sometimes just i wander around the stacks...touching all the spines!
4. fairmount park: i know, i know i talk about the schuylkill river way too much, but i have never lived so close to all it's fabulous features (One of the United States' largest and oldest municipally-operated park systems, Fairmount Park encompasses 9,200 acres and includes 63 neighborhood and regional parks.) AND since i am training for the broad street run i have been spending many many many hours in the park!
5. lost and found: i don't get to this old city clothing and accessories store often enough, but i am always happy when i do. some of my favorite and most cherished items are from there...like my wallet for example!
Posted by sara.ann at 7:46 AM