friday fab/5: food-on-a-stick/renaissance/miike snow, etc.
1. food-on-a-stick: seriously, eating food this way is kinda amazing...what doesn't fit on a stick? check out this blog for more ways to get this phenomenon into your life.
2. MN renaissance festival: wow, what a great people watching venue. i will be working at the ren fest through the rest of the month...dressed in my finest puffy shirt.
3. cooler temps: i'm so looking forward to the 48 degree low projected for the twin cities tonight...SWEATER WEATHER!
4. miike snow: i have been listening to one song over and over and over again...animal by swedish band miike snow. it's and oldie but a goodie.
5. my mom's garden: not only am i eating fresh herbs and raspberries, but i also get to experience the unpredictable majesty of home-grown veggies!
(madewell sweater // miike snow)
Posted by sara.ann at 8:56 AM